Healthy Mind Psychology’s Website Terms and Conditions
Who we are and how to contact us
www.healthymindpsychology.co.uk or www.healthymindpsychology.com is a site operated by Healthy Mind Psychology (“We”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 11874151 and have our registered office at 3 Swan Road, Seaton EX12 2US. Our main trading address is 100 Drake Way, Reading RG2 0NE.
We are a limited company.
To contact us, please email [email protected] [or telephone us on 07950 245847].
HEALTHY MIND PSYCHOLOGY is dedicated to ensuring our website is accessible by all individuals. We strive to meet or exceed requirements set forth by the remit of the Equality Act (EQA) 2010 and WCAG 2.0 A requirements.
Our website has been designed to provide a standard layout and navigation throughout the site and to work with all of the most recent versions of mainstream computer operating systems and web browsers, which now include many features designed to help users access web pages to suit them.
The HEALTHY MIND PSYCHOLOGY team is constantly working to update and improve our site to ensure we continue to meet EQA and WCAG 2.0 A requirements.
By using our site you accept these terms
- If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
- We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
There are other terms that may apply to you
- Our Business Terms which apply to the provision of our services to you.
We may make changes to these terms
- We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
We may make changes to our site
- We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our services, our users’ needs and our business priorities.
We may suspend or withdraw our site
- Our site is made available free of charge.
- We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
We may transfer this agreement to someone else
- We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract.
Our site is only for users in the UK
- Our site is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
You must keep your account details safe
- If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
- If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at [email protected].
How you may use material on our site
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- Information and documents provided on this website are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Do not rely on information on this site
- The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
- HEALTHY MIND PSYCHOLOGY periodically adds, changes, improves or updates the information and documents on this website without notice.
We are not responsible for websites we link to
- Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
- We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of our services to you, which will be set out in our Business Terms.
- Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- HEALTHY MIND PSYCHOLOGY assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this website. Your use of this website is at your own risk. Under no circumstances and under no legal theory shall HEALTHY MIND PSYCHOLOGY, its suppliers or any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering this website’s contents be liable to you or any other person for any indirect, direct, special, incidental or consequential damages arising from your access to, or use of, this website.
How we may use your personal information
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
- We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Rules about linking to our site
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
- Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact [email protected].
Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?
Our trade marks are registered
- Unless otherwise noted, product names, designs, logos, titles, text, images, animations, colour combinations, button shapes, layout, audio, video and HTML code within this website are the trademarks, service marks, trade names, copyrights or other property of HEALTHY MIND PSYCHOLOGY Copyright 2022. HEALTHY MIND PSYCHOLOGY RESERVES ALL RIGHTS. All other unregistered and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Nothing contained on this web site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any licence or right to distribute, modify, transmit, use, reuse or re-post any of HEALTHY MIND PSYCHOLOGY Intellectual Property displayed on this website without the express written permission of HEALTHY MIND PSYCHOLOGY.
Communications with this website
- You are encouraged to communicate with this site where applicable. You are prohibited from transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. HEALTHY MIND PSYCHOLOGY will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing HEALTHY MIND PSYCHOLOGY to disclose the identity of or help identify or locate anyone transmitting any such information or materials. Although HEALTHY MIND PSYCHOLOGY is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on this web site. HEALTHY MIND PSYCHOLOGY assumes no responsibility or liability for any actions or communications by you or any unrelated third-party within or outside of this website. HEALTHY MIND PSYCHOLOGY reserves the right to modify or remove any and all information posted to its websites.
- If you wish to make purchases of services described on this website, you may be asked to supply certain information, including but not limited to medical records, a physician referral, and credit card or other payment information. You agree that all information that you provide here will be accurate, complete and current. You agree to pay all charges incurred by users of your account and credit card or other payment mechanism at the prices in effect when such charges are incurred. Moreover, you agree to review and to comply with the terms and conditions of any specific agreement that you enter into with HEALTHY MIND PSYCHOLOGY in connection with the purchase of any product or service.
ADVICE AND TREATMENTAdvice you receive from our website, blog, or recommended resources is not medical advice. It is lifestyle advice for the advancement or protection of your mental wellbeing and health.
- If you participate in psychology sessions with a Healthy Mind Psychology therapist, you will get psychological advice. It is up to you if you wish to accept and act on the advice that you are given. We accept no responsibility as to the effectiveness, or otherwise, of this advice and you are under no obligation to follow the advice. There can be no guarantee that your sessions will help you achieve your goal.